Flowers Pokie Review
Play NetEnt Slots Online for Fun at JackpotCity
Play NetEnt Slots Online for Fun at JackpotCity
|Min/Max Bet:||0.01 / 75.00|
|Jackpot Amount:||Up to 75,000|
|# of Reels:||5|
|# of Paylines:||30|
|Wild-Reel or Symbol:||Symbol|
We’re not going to pretend that Flowers is the most exciting pokie name or theme, but we encourage you not to judge this entertaining slot by its appearance. The game’s interesting double symbol feature and wide array of wager options just proves that NetEnt can make a high-quality pokie based around any theme imaginable.
While Flowers is slightly-above barebones, the features it does have are executed well which makes it perfect for any Aussie looking for simple and straightforward pokie play.
Why Play This Pokie
Double symbols allow you to land up to ten-of-a-kind
Wild sun symbol helps you land big payouts
Win up to 30 free spins
Mobile app ‘Touch’ version is excellent
Flowers Key features
This pokie’s spring flowers can spring you large real money winnings with its interesting double bonus and wild features.
Five things our Flowers review team loved most in particular were:
- Double symbols mean you can land up to ten of a kind (and huge real money jackpots)
- Free spins can also appear as double symbols, garnering you as many as 30
- Friendly graphics and nature sound effects create a relaxing pokie experience
- Wild symbols can be stacked for even bigger real cash wins
- Extremely diverse and flexible wagering options
High-paying features that are rarely present in other games combine with intuitive gameplay to create a game that runs well on any screen and device.
The symbols in Flowers are mostly, you guessed it, flowers. The highest-paying is the fighting red rose which can win you 2000 coins for 10-of-a-kind. Similarly high-paying are the happy sunflower and mean venus fly-traps. Down through two more flower types you’ll reach the A, K, Q, and J symbols which cannot be doubled, but still payout between 100-200 coins for five-of-a-kind.
Flowers’ easy-to-use interface lets you bet up to 30 lines in coin values of 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50. There are also bet levels 1-5 that multiply your wager by that number. If you feel like going big without thinking about it, there is a max bet button that will automatically make the biggest available wager for you, as well as an autoplay button that will spin the reels 10, 25, 50, or 100 times back-to-back.
Jackpot & Bonus Games
Flowers’ jackpots are what you make them, as the game offers so many different betting and wagering options customizable to your budget. Whatever you bet though, occasionally you will get more than your money’s worth when the cloud symbol appears. These clouds give you free spins which multiply any of your wins by x3 (and also let you win additional free spins).
While there is no true bonus game, instead the game’s unique feature we keep harping about in our review of Flowers is its double symbols. For five of the game symbols (the flowers), there are also double symbols that can appear. This means that you can land up to a ten-of-a-kind and as you might imagine some pretty big payouts as well. There is also a wild symbol (the sun) that substitutes at random for other symbols (except free spins and the doubles) and can help you complete paylines. Five wilds at once can give you the game’s biggest non-multiplied payout at 5,000 coins and the symbol can even be stacked during free spins or even bigger real cash wins.
Flowers current jackpot
bonus at Spin Palace
NetEnt’s mobile Touch line of pokie apps has smartphone app gameplay down to a science. Instead of just copying a game directly to mobile and calling it a day (which can inevitably lead to some things that aren’t ideal on mobile), they tweak where necessary to always create a truly great mobile playing experience with their pokie apps.
Particularly with this one, our Flowers online pokies review team loved:
- Simplified but no-less beautiful graphics that are easy on the eyes
- All the same great wild and free spin features have been transferred over from PC
- Works perfectly on Android, Apple, Blackberry, and other mobile devices
- Large menu and interface makes things easy to navigate
- Already simple gameplay makes it perfect for playing while distracted or on the go
Why Flowers Is Worth Playing
Don’t be turned off by Flowers so easy. While it’s missing a true bonus feature and some other little things, our Flowers online pokie reviews crew still think it is a perfect change of page for busy Aussie pokie players. Because just like it's good to slow down and ‘smell the roses’, sometimes it's good to play a pokie that has a slower pace for a change (but one that still pays big, of course).
- Nothing is more exciting than hitting 10-of-a-kind
- Already large paying wilds can stack for even bigger wins
- Can win up to 30 free spins in the blink of an eye
- Mobile touch version keeps all the same great PC features
- Interesting and relaxing theme perfect for a quiet afternoon
- Choose how much you want to bet and win across 30 paylines