Red Baron Pokie Review
Red Baron is not currently available to play for free
Instead enjoy another of our highly rated free pokies - Thunderstruck II
Play Aristocrat Slots Online for Fun at JackpotCity
Play Aristocrat Slots Online for Fun at JackpotCity
|Min/Max Bet:||.02 / 100|
|# of Reels:||5|
|Coin Range:||.01 - 2.00|
|# of Paylines:||243|
|Wild-Reel or Symbol:||Symbol|
While the Royal Australian Air Force likely didn’t engage in any dog fights with the Red Baron during World War I, Aussie pokie players now have the chance to engage the Red Baron pokie from Aristocrat in a different kind of battle: one for large sums of real cash.
This famous brick and mortar casino title makes for a great port to online and mobile gaming, carrying the same WW1 theme that features the likeness of the Red Baron himself. In the game’s main bonus feature, you’ll go on five different missions that can each make you feel like the hero of the skies thanks to huge possible bet multiplier combinations. Find out exactly what these are below in our Red Baron online pokies review.
Far from crashing and burning, Red Baron offers an overall above average pokie experience that we couldn’t find too much to dislike about.
Why Play This Pokie
Bonus mission feature gives you the choice of five different mini-features
Wild medal symbols can multiply your real cash wager by up to 5x
Commonly found on the mobile apps of your favourite online casinos
Two different base symbols offer 1500x your wager for five-of-a-kind
Red Baron Key Features
While not offering anything that made us truly feel sky high, there were still several features we enjoyed during our review of Red Baron:
- Three or more scatters earns you free spins in chunks of 15
- Bonus mission feature can win you up 140x your real money wager
- Collect 25 or more planes and win an additional 40x multiplier on top
- Scatter wins multiplied by total bet
- Wager as little .02 or as much as 100 per spin
Accepting all bet sizes and amounts, giving out fantastic payouts, and being able to run on any device are only some of the aspects that make this a great pokie.
Red Baron’s base game symbols are World War I related...kind of. The two highest paying are the Red Baron’s plane and the Red Baron himself. This is followed by (presumably) a damsel in distress or love interest of some sorts, then a zeppelin, a Jack Russell Terrier, old time radio, and then the K, Q, J, 10, and 9 symbols. Red Baron’s wild symbol is the Iron Cross medal, which during free games (read how to get those below in our review of Red Baron) appears on reel three, substituting for all symbols except the scatter. It alone can win you 2x, 3x, or 5x your original wager.
On Red Baron you choose on each spin how many of the game’s five reels you want to bet on, placing anywhere from .02 to 4.00 on each. This makes the game’s max bet 100 and the minimum .02.
Jackpot & Bonus Games
Red Baron’s Choose Your Own Mission feature lets you do exactly that when you show three or more scatter symbols (a bullseye target). Every mission involves 15 free spins (that can be re-triggered), but the differences are the number of Red Baron plane symbols you must show to win the given bet multiplier:
- Mission 1: 4 or more planes wins you 10x your wager
- Mission 2: 8 or more planes wins you 15x your wager
- Mission 3: 12 or more planes wins you 25x your wager
- Mission 4: 16 or more planes wins you 60x your wager
- Mission 5: 20 or more planes wins you 140x your wager
No matter which of these missions you select, collecting 25 planes or more during them wins you an additional 40x multiplier on top of all your winnings! Like we wrote above, the wild Medal symbol appears on reel three during these, can sub in even for scatters during the free games, and can carry a multiplier up to 5x.
Red Baron current jackpot
bonus at Spin Palace
There’s no Red Baron-only smartphone/tablet app, and frankly that’s how we like it. Apps sometime are clunky, take up costly space on our devices, and frankly why download something for just one game? So, we prefer to instead play Red Baron on many of the online casino apps you can find it on. In addition to this, the other highlights to our Red Baron online pokies review team were:
- The ability to play on the go, wherever and whenever you want
- No obnoxious music or overly loud sound effects that you’ll have to mute every time
- All the same free spin missions as found on the PC and land casino versions
- Simple graphics make it a perfect mobile game especially for small smartphone screens
- Play for real cash with the same online casino account you’d use on your PC
Why Red Baron Is Worth Playing
Chances are if you’re playing a game this dated, you don’t care too much about flashy graphics or fancy (and sometimes complicated) bonus rounds. If that’s the case, then we know you’ll love Red Baron.
- Choose from five different bonus “missions”
- Free spin feature lets you win up to 140x your wager (and then another 40x)
- Wilds can pay up to 5x during free spins
- Re-trigger more free game missions during your initial free games
- Close to 250 different ways to win real money
- Play app-free in your browser or on your favourite online casinos apps